Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Funniest Thing I've Seen in the News Lately

This may be the funniest thing I've seen in the news lately... of course this is just from this humble American's viewpoint:



In Lahore, Pakistan Mr. Abdullah Ismail died from smoke inhalation following his burning of an American flag during a protest demonstration.

After the demonstration he complained that he didn't feel well and was taken to the local hospital where he died from breathing the toxic fumes from the burning of the American flag which was made from synthetic fibers.

As an American, I can't tell you how sorry I feel for Mr. Ismail and his family. I'm sure that he was a good friend to many and a good son to his parents.

Perhaps his time would have been better spent minding his own damn business.

The Geezer thinks that sometimes, just sometimes justice is fickle. It's about time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone had their little demonstration backfire on them! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad they don't all backfire in this way. It would put a stop to this kinda crap.

      Delete

I'd be interested to hear your comments. Thanks for reading The Geezer Guide!